Function Terms & Conditions
As a private members club (Eastbourne Fishermen’s club) certain rules and regulations must be adhered to for the comfort and safety of all members and guests. This also applies when utilising our function room(s) regardless of the planned event. By completing and signing this contract you are agreeing to abide by the rules (please see below) and to ensure guests invited to your event do also. Should you have any concerns that you or your guests may not be able to adhere to ours rules then please consider booking elsewhere.
Any member or guest will not be permitted to:
- Use drugs of any description
- Bring in any drinks (alcoholic or otherwise)
- Bring in any food (unless by prior agreement by either the caterer / management / committee)
- Use fowl or abusive language or appearing threatening to any member of staff, management or committee.
- Cause any damage to the building / fixtures / fittings or create any excessive mess.
The function booking fee must be paid at time of booking (£100.00 Debit / credit card). This fee is a payment for the facility and is non-refundable. We also require a £100.00 (Cash) deposit to secure the booking which will be returned no sooner than 48 hours after the event. Any damage / excessive cleaning / disruption caused during the function will result in part or all of the deposit being retained
The room may be decorated with basic items such as balloons etc. but please do not use Sellotape or blue tack on any of the walls or mural. (please seek advice of any do’s / don’ts before decorating). THE USE OF ‘SPRINKLES’ / CONFETTI IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Access to the room no sooner than 2 hours before event start time, unless agreed with management prior to your function